Pearl car for sale. Please read.

Ponyfreak

Registered
I will let the people on this board see this car for sale first.
She has been with me since the beginning. Everything started with her. I bought the car in July 99 from an older man out in Burbank california. Right after I got this car I found the LOD site in september. It was still being ran on the shroedingers Cat board. (SP)

THe first thing I did to the car was tint the windows and hten put hte ground effects on the car. I hated the pointy way the front of the Mark VIII looked. With the addition of the $1900 upgrade I was finally pleased with the way the car looked, almost. I later added the $1500 18" rims/tires that are on the car now.

After driving hte car for a year or so I began looking for a replacement interior. I fianlyl found a pristine interior from another pealr on pearl gen one out in FL with the help of my good friend Mel Clark. Took me $1200 to get hte entire interior but it was well worth it. The seats, carpet, door panels, ect fianlly looked new.

I then decided to install a high end stereo system ionto the car.
I took the entire interior out of hte car and laid down around $800 worth of sound deadening material. The entire trunk, rear floorboard, inside the doors ect have been sprayed with dynomat. The rear deck lid has 5 coats of deadening PASTE on it. Most nooks and crannies have been foam filled solid in the rear of hte car.

Furthermore the entire undercarriage has an sound deadening undercoating that has been applied as well. All the way from the rear subframe into the engine compartment.

Many, many thing have been doen to this car as many of you know.

I have had a couple of fusterating engine rebuilds go into the car. I did enjoy driving it supercharged for a couple of days. Other than that the car has been dormant since February 5th 2002.

I will give a brief description of what condition the car is being sold as. Pictures will follow.

95 mark VIII
126K miles.

Rear End:
All rear bushings
rear shocks
4.30 with auburn track lock, studs
Raxle halfshafts
Adco 1 3/8 rear sway bar

Exterior:
Brand new HID headlights
ground effects kit
custom grill
18" rims with new Nitto 550 front tires, 3/4 used DUnlop 8000's on rear

Interior:
White face gauges
Custom fiberglass kick panels
wood trim
tripple a pillar gauge pod with autometer gauges ( pyromter, oil pressure,
Viper 550ESP remote start/alarm

Fuel: (WIth the addition of another pump this system can support 700rwhp).
single walboro 255 in tank.
-8braided SS line
-6 braided return line
Billit high flow fuel filter
aeromotive FPR

Things that are needed on this car:

Engine and tranny. I am selling this car as is with no engine or tranny, so whomever purchases it can install whatever they want. 5.4, blown 46, turbo 4.6, ect.

Also needed in this car is a stereo system. I have removed all of the stereo equipment, except for upgraded speaker wires that go into the doors. I had a TV/DVD install in the car, but have taken it out. INCLUDED is the fiberglass amp rack with neons in the trunk, and all fiberglass panels that were used in the previous install.

Please feel free to call me and further discuss this car and what all it will entail for you to get her to your specific desire. I know no individual that has owned more mark VIII's than I have, nor anyone that has modified as many of their mark VIII's as extensively as I have.

I have more spare parts for these cars, and knowledge on how they go togeather than 99.8% of the people out there. If you decide to purchase this car I currently have hte parts available and knowledge to help you along the way.

I have been with the LOD since fall 99 and have helped hundreds of people in the mark VIII community.

I gurantee that I love this car more than anyone has ever loved a mark VIII, but she must go. I am asking a slap in my face price of $6000 for her.

Back