Longtube headers for sale

RE: Longtube headers for sale

hey joe, I saw the auction for the headers.. how much would a shop cost to install them? i was intrested in getting mid-lenght for x-mas but i just saw your post and it'll be cheaper to buy yours I think. what kind of benifits would I gain? I would need to get the chip re-burnt right? and do these have openings for the egr and o2's?

I have no idea how much it would cost someone to install these. I always put htem in my self. I lost around .2 in the 1/4 with them on average and gained 2mph. You do not have to have a chip reburned or any of that crap. They do not have an opening for an EGR, but do have bungs for O2's.

how did you loose 1/4 times? isn't this mod suposed to be benifital for the car and gain something like 20 or more hp? but if it makes your car slower whats the point of them then?

Longtube headers for sale

I put these up for auction. Might pull them off for someone on this board. THey are barely used. 7937 20229 4

They are s-o-l-d

No gaskets and no bolts. You have to buy those yourself just like i did. I scrape an brush the head before installation and use new gaskets everytime to avaiud leaks. I then run a tap in each thread on the head to clean it out. Also stage 8 locking bolts can be bought from Summit for $40. They are good to have too.

Back