Parts & a car for sale.

Alowishus

Registered
I’m moving and have to get rid of some things – stock 96 thunderbird cat back exhaust, K&N panel filter for T’bird, stock CD player works but the CD tray needs cleaning, make offer, the cat back is free, pick it up, or pay for shipping, anything just get it out of my garage, the K&N is in great con. Make offer. Also have a trunk tray w/ stock amp from a 97 mark & a stock tape deck from same. Oh, also selling the mark, paint is mint, new rubber, inside has some wear & tear, 63k ’97 some mod’s (see below) after market stereo system, 2 12”sub, 1farad cap w/ power display &1/2 farad cap, 6 MB quart’s, 6 Kenwood eXcelons. In cabin, 2 Rockford amps, 12 band EQ, Kenwood eXcelons D-mask tape deck w/ 6 disc changer

RE: Parts & a car for sale.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
how much r u selling the mark for??
[/div]

Starting @ $8000

Device manager I got the stock speakers, the system is staying in the car, unless I have to trade it in; if that happens I'll have Kenwood 12" subs x2,5x7 2 ways, & MB Quarts 2 ways - 4 each, and all kinds of Monster Cable.

what wheels are on it? What size/brand/% of life are the tires...are they for sale separately?
[a
Club 16 President/Founder
94 Black/Black M8
97 Toreador red/Lt. graphite LSC M8
V.P. GGM8​

The tires are Daytona HR 225/60R16 about 3 months old, the rims are stock, it's not the octo-stars or the directional, I can't remember the name, PITA to clean. Being they are the only rims and tires I have they're not for sale separately :D

Back