thinking about selling my car

rywegh

Registered
Been thinking about selling my 95 Markviii along with the toys I bought but haven't had time to install. I don't want to part it out except for the HIDS. But that would be a last resort. RIght now I have one set of Long Tube headers still in the box that Dan sent them to me in. 1st $700+shipping takes it. I also have a traclok lsd for the 8.8 rear $50. ANyone need some MAgnaflow Mufflers or new hiflow cats. How about a driveshaft that I bought in the group purchase from Dennis? IF interested shoot me an email.

I am wanting to sell because I have too many cars. So yes it time to thin the herd a little and let someone else enjoy the mark like I have.

RE: thinking about selling my car

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
I am wanting to sell because I have too many cars. So yes it time to thin the herd a little and let someone else enjoy the mark like I have.
[/div]

.:eek: :eek: :eek:

You have a PM

My new mark could use a driveshaft. Get back to me on that and the mufflers ... thanx, J.

traclok is sold along with an install kit for it. The Magnas are model 13216. The HIDs are not for sale right now. They might be the persuading factor in the sale of my car if not off they come.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Been thinking about selling my 95 Markviii along with the toys I bought but haven't had time to install. I don't want to part it out except for the HIDS. But that would be a last resort. RIght now I have one set of Long Tube headers still in the box that Dan sent them to me in. 1st $700+shipping takes it. I also have a traclok lsd for the 8.8 rear $50. ANyone need some MAgnaflow Mufflers or new hiflow cats. How about a driveshaft that I bought in the group purchase from Dennis? IF interested shoot me an email. I am wanting to sell because I have too many cars. So yes it time to thin the herd a little and let someone else enjoy the mark like I have.
[/div]

There comes a time in every mark owners life when he has to say that...

Back