Gen 1 Mark VIII Ground effects 4 sale

Ponyfreak

Registered
The ground effects off of my pearl car are for sale. I paid 1250$ new for them. Then I had to paint them and install them. I will let the front and rear bumper go with the ground effects. They are painted pearl. THe front bumper has some cuts behind the ground effects which cannot be seen until you jack the car up in the air and get underneath it. The cuts were there to make room for an air/air intercooler. The front piece has some places where it scraped the gound on the corners by the front tires. The rear piece is flawless. The side pieces have some rock chips, ect on them.

make an offer

http://www.lincolnsclub.org/forum/user_files/508.jpg

RE: Gen 1 Mark VIII Ground effects 4 sale

Noone seemed to want to buy the car outright. They kept telling me that I wanted too much for the car. I already sold the 18" rims, and once hte ground effects, HID's, 4.30 gears, halfshafts, and fuel system are gone I will have my money back.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Why are there 2 chrome moldings on the rear bumper?
[/div]

The upper molding is OEM, the lower is the add on valance. I think it's sharp.

Joe, are you saying you would sell both bumper covers with the kit? That would greatly simplify the repaint/install(I think). How are the side skirts attached?

Hmmmmm, I wonder if Nordic Blue metallic would cover over pearl well?

JP is right Moe. Yes I will sell both bumper covers for ease of installation. The side skirts are mounted with some sort of clips in the middle and screws on the ends if I remember right. I will put this stuff on ebay asap. So grab it now or bid on it later. I gurantee it will not go cheap.

I am looking for $800 for the ground effects with the front and rear bumper than they are mounted to.

Back