Porter Cable 6" Polish Pads

RE: Porter Cable 6" Polish Pads

I got them from a place that was going under, I thought that I could turn them around and make great money, looked good on paper anyhow, now I've moved and just need to off load them...I really don't want to toss them out, but I can't have them in my new place.

3 bucks, two, a dollar per I don't care.

I will take 10 for $1 plus shipping!
Give me your paypal and I will send the money today.

DAF290

I'll pay ya $10 for 20 of them, or $20 for 50 of them...your choice....including freight...

PM me your paypal addy, and I'll pay ya.
[a
Club 16 President/Founder
94 Black/Black M8
97 Toreador red/Lt. graphite LSC M8
V.P. GGM8​

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
your paypal addy, and I'll pay ya.[/div]

Hey all I HAVE TO GET a paypal addy, never had one, I don't muck around w/ the online auctions -N- stuff, but as I was informed it might be a good idea to include them.

I'll repost when I have a paypal addy and/or other sites.

Don't worry I'll have plenty, give some to your friends, detailers, businesses, etc. more than welcome.

some hate paypal...but in your case, it can come in handy, as many arent too inclined to mail you a check, as they dont know you.

log on to paypal.com, open an account, and then give us the email address you used for that account. Then we can simply pay that account. You then decide if you want to automatically deposit the paypal funds into your bank account, or request a check to be mailed to you.

We'll still be here...so let us know when.

[a
Club 16 President/Founder
94 Black/Black M8
97 Toreador red/Lt. graphite LSC M8
V.P. GGM8​

Hey all just a heads up, I'm working on getting the stuff on "that other website" so I can use pay-pal, also; I've got about 30-40 Makita polish pads, and some other pads. Those are $3 a piece, I got about a dozen Mikita tool bags that I'll add to orders over a certain amount. Very nice bags!!

You don't need to put anything on ebay to use paypal.

I've used paypal to pay for personal transactions with a credit card before.

I wanted to get the then on there anyway...with a 1000 to get rid of I'll have better luck there.

So are you going to sell them to us also??

I will take 10.

They will fit my 1/2" arbor on my buffer won't they?

Tell me what to do to get them!

I don't see how anybody could resist when they read this:

"From the moment you pick one up, you'll notice the difference with Porter-Cable. Sleek, sturdy, and comfortable. An exciting machine. But then you turn it on. And that's when the real fun begins. Power. Agility. Responsivness. Perfect performance every time. Attack your next project with a Porter-Cable. And show no mercy."

Back