Considering Parting Out My Mark

Kale

Registered
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII - Complete

Took the dash out to replace the heater core and it has sat ever since. In the meantime, I've managed to damage the dash and crack the plastic where the heater core mounts. Fixable, but too much work for me at this time and most likely at anytime in the near future.

http://nwbassfishing.com/kkp/mark/my_mark_on_20s.jpg

Most notable of the parts I would have for sale are:

20" Enkei Kapones on brand-spanking new BFG 245/40/20 KDW rubber (tires still have stickers on them).
Engine and transmission 160K miles.
Superchip
Custom Exhaust Delta 50 Flowmasters, 4" tips, H-Pipe, removed third cat and resonator.
Fast bag air-suspension system and a set of new remanufactured front struts which have been modified to drop the car even lower up front. 7 gallon tank, 6 SMC 3/8" 10mm orifice valves, 2- Snap-Tite 1/8" Valves, 1 Viair 450C, 2 Mark VIII compressors, 1/2 line throughout + much more.
(2) Front Bumpers Both Deep Jewel Green, one LSC, one non-LSC.
(2) Rear Bumpers Both Deep Jewel Green, one LSC, one non-LSC.
LSC monotone trim for doors and rear 1/4 panel.
***possibly a trac-lok FMS rear end with 4.30 gears***

Otherwise I have lots of other small parts, subwoofers, amps and a converter for factory deck. The interior is in decent shape, door panles look pretty nice, most of the trim panels look good, grill is in good shape too. Email me with offers and more info- kalekainoa@comcast.net. I'm looking to get somewhere in the neighborhood of $4000 for the car. (Wheels and air suspension are worth that much...)

Kale

RE: Considering Parting Out My Mark

How much for the grill and the chrome strip assuming they are both good? I have dibs:)

How much for the front license plate bracket if your car has one.

Justin

Grille and chrome strip are worth somewhere in the $100 range to me. They are in good shape.

Drivers side door handle is tweaked, sorry. And the license plate frame is no good either.

Still need more interest to rationalize parting it out...

Kale

Love the rims...might have to show my buddy, and take a trip north.

[a
Club 16 President/Founder
94 Black/Black M8
97 Toreador red/Lt. graphite LSC M8
V.P. GGM8​

Back