18" Rims/tires For Sale (Boston Area)

MARCOs VIII

Registered
18" Alloy Technology Rims with Avon 255/45/ZR18 tires mounted + balanced. ABSOLUTELY no rubbing issues + bolt right on with no clearance problems.

Purchased last summer for 1600, wheels + tires are clean.

Asking $1200 send email to NR47MD@yahoo.com.

NOT interested in shipping, I work in Woburn, and am familiar with Revere, Chelsea, Somerville, Cambridge, Saugus, + surrounding areas

E-mail me to meet up and check out the wheels in person or to see more pics, i'll attempt to send them (not very computer savvy)I have them on cd and in a folder on my brothers PC. (please be patient, i don't have access to a PC on the daily. Thx)

-Marco in Boston

RE: 18" Rims/tires For Sale (Boston Area)

u should post these on the thunderbird/cougar forums too. i had my wheels up for sale (strangly similar to yours) for weeks with no bites. the minute someone posted them on the other forums for me, they were sold.

Thanks for the tip Paul, do you know the web address for the thunderbird/cougar website?

I actually bought the rims after I saw a picture of yours, I really like the split 5 spoke design on these cars.

P.S. for anyone else interested you can also e-mail my brother at Gino917713@aol.com he'll pass the message along. Thank-you

-Marco in Boston

i think its tccoa.com and sccoa.com. i dont know for sure and am too lazy to check. good luck on the sale.

Back