1996 MARK8 FOR SALE PEARL WHITE (PA)

PHILLYRT

Registered
Hey Guys I Have My Mark For Sale And Figured This Would Be A Good Place To Post It....

96 Pearl White Mark 8 77k Miles Has $2200 Worth Of New Items On It
Including...
2- Coil Packs
2- Upper Control Arms/bushings
2-front Wheel Bearings
4- Rotors AND New brakes
New Flowmaster Exhaust
Foglights Behind The Grill
K&n Drop In Filter
The Only Thing That The Car Needs Is A Heli Core On The Passenger Side... And A Good Home.... And Because I Do Not Wanna Pay Anouther Month Of Insurance On It I'll Take $3000 For It ... Email Me For Pics Or Questions
thank you
nick
phillyrt@aol.com

RE: 1996 MARK8 FOR SALE PEARL WHITE (PA)

"heli core"??

Is that a heli-coil that it needs, in the spark plug hole, or is that a heater core?

Either way, you'll get 3k if you fix it, i don't think you'll get near that if you don't...

I wont take that bet Joe.

sounds nice...how about some pics...

[a
Club 16 President/Founder
94 Black/Black M8
97 Toreador red/Lt. graphite LSC M8
V.P. GGM8​

SORRY I WAS RUSHING TO PUT IT ON .... ITS HELI COIL .... IF YOU PAID SOMEONE TO DO IT IT WOULD COST $200-300.... I JUST HAVE NO TIME FOR THE CAR AND WANNA CUT MY LOSS AND SELL IT ....

HERE ARE SOME PICS

Does the car come with that hood and rims? IF so I am very interested.

THE CAR COMES WITH OUT THE HOOD OR RIMS BUT I STILL HAVE THE RIMS SO IF SOMEONE WANTS IT WITH BOTH SETS OF WHEELS ILL SELL IT FOR $3500 RIMS ALONE I WANT $700 OR CAR ALONE $3000....

THANKS
NICK

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
THE CAR COMES WITH OUT THE HOOD ...[/div]

Does it have >any< hood?

ALSO DRILLER YOU SAW THE CAR AT CARLISLE FORD NATS THIS YEAR ... I PARKED WITH THE MARKS ON SUNDAY ....

I've got to admit you have me thinking...

a '96... hmmmm... 77K... hmmm... Pearl white... Philly... hmmmm... $$... hmmm... too many cars<wakeup!>

{It's rough being a Lincolnholic}

With no hood or rims I am not interested. Best of luck. I have been trying to sell a couple Mark VIII's in the past year and have had minimal luck.

I have been dreaming of getting $2900 for the red car. It has an engine that has 60K on it, longtubes, exhaust, pro-M, ect, ect.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
would it come with all of the mods done to it and is there anything wrong with it.
[/div]

THE CAR DOES NOT HAVE THE COBRA HOOD OR THE WHEELS ON IT ... BUT IT STILL HAS THE SWITCH TO LOWER THE CAR ON DEMAND AND THE FLOWMASTER EXHAUSET... FOR $3500 ILL SELL THE CAR WITH BOTH SETS OF WHEELS... THE CAR NEEDS A HELI COIL WILL PROB COST 200-300 TO FIX IT... CAR JUST HAD $2200 WORTH OF WORK DONE. IT ONLY HAS 77K MILES ON IT.... LET ME KNOW ... I HAVE TO GET RID OF IT ASAP ... CARS INSURANCE RUNS OUT THIS WEEK ....ANY Q'S JUST REPLY OR EMAIL ME PHILLYRT@AOL.COM

ARE YOU LOCAL?... PHILLY AREA? THANKS

Back