wheels for sale

badxmpl

Registered
I have a set of silver ten spokes off my 96 base model for sale. They are in excellent conditon and have a set of stock size Mastercraft tires with approx. 1/2 tread left, mounted. I'm in northwest Ohio about 20 miles northeast of Fort Wayne, Indiana and will deliver within a 100 mile radius of my home for $20 above sale price. Best offer, I'm not trying to make a mint, just reclaim some garage space. 419-542-7322 ask for Guy, also badxmpl2003@yahoo.com. thanks

RE: wheels for sale

You sell those wheels yet?And if not,you say they are silver,do you mean chrome?And if so,what do you want for them?:p

Nope, not chrome, silver painted (factory). I'd like to see $300 but I'm not holding my breath. Thanks for your interest. 419-542-7322 before 2:00 pm.

all wheels are in similar shape and the tires have 3/16 " tread left. I'm still learning this computer stuff, so please forgive these photos being seperated

I have had my eye on this post for quite some time. My chrome directionals have seen better days. I do not have a lot of money right now, but I would be willing to give you $100 plus shipping to 18973 - without the tires.

Let me know what you think?

Let me check if I can talk a local garage into removing the tires in exchange for keeping them. Would you be willing to go $200 + shipping?

Back