Wheels for sale.

maxmk8

Registered
Hey everyone, I'm selling my "Old" rims that are no more than 6 month old. My car was involved in an accident that damaged 1 wheel beyond repair. 2 of the weels are PERFECT, no marks on them. One of the wheels is scuffed at the lip a little bit, I have pics of everything. The wheels are CRAGAR SS Polished Aluminum 18x9 inches. My loss might be your gain, if you can find another CRAGAR SS in polished form you can have a set of these wheels really cheap. Or you can go to customwheelsmarket.com and order up one of their bullit replicas for $150 shipped to you and have a set of wheels for under $400, but one is going to be slightly different since their bullit replicas have a different lip design. I had to have my car perfect so that's why I ordered a whole new set, i needed wheels ASAP and i couldn't locate one Cragar SS by myself but i would have if i had the time.
I'm selling all 3 rims for $200 plus shipping. Or the 2 perfect wheels for 150, or the one "slightly damaged" for $80.

here is a pic of the wheels

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/494000-494999/494716_15_full.jpg

RE: Wheels for sale.

I replied... I currently have an offer for $200 for 2 of the wheels shipped. Let me know what you want to do.

RE: Wheels for sale.

If you can get $200 for 2, go ahead and let 'em go. I did too much "fast reading" and didn't realize it was for only 3 wheels ;)

Back