93 Mark VIII roller cheap! ! ! ! !

4camfun

Registered
Hey guys, Ive been parting this car out for a while and i'm tired of it. Its been a PITA, its in the way taking up half my garage. I want it gone. Heres the deal... no motor/trans/driveshaft, its all coming out. Wheels, seats, airbags, console, most of the dash, headliner, most sensors in the dash, taillights, most of the front clip, front airbags, air comp, and RH upper a-arm are GONE. rear glass may be gone unless they guy doesnt show up to pull it.Could be some other stuff i'm forgetting.

Still has carpet, complete door panels, all glass, both doors, dash shell, engine harness, decklid, front and rear bumpers, complete IRS with airbags, brakes, etc are still there. Car is opel grey pearl with grey interior.

I want it out of my hair. The doors have a little rust, the rest of the body is clean. Never wrecked, I have a clean Iowa title in hand. If you bring some cheap wheels we MAY be able to get it to roll. First person with a little cash and a trailer with a winch gets it.

GET IT OUT OF MY HAIR! ! ! PM or e-mail me with questions or to pick it up.

RE: 93 Mark VIII roller cheap! ! ! ! !

Everything I need is off the car... still have seats, sensors, etc for it I can include. Forgot to mention the car has a PERFECT rear window and trim, no wrinkles/pitting, etc. I will make someone a hell of a deal if you come pick it up. As is or with all the crap I have left. Just come get it! ! !

Back