1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Wrecked Parting Out Car

1997_Mark8

Registered
I am parting out a 97 Mark 8 Not LSC it has the octastar wheels and the champagne tri coat paint, with the light champagne leather interior. The car has less that 75,000 and the engine has been regularly kept up with full synthetic oil changes and the trans just was serviced. So anyone need anything jsut let me know what. Just the right side of the car was hit, the right quarter and part of the door. Frame bent so it is a total. Thanks TIM

RE: 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Wrecked Parting Out Car

All I really need is the covers for the window switches. I may be interested in the front struts, rear bags, and the rear pumpkin, depending on the price of each. Thanks.

97 Opal LSC
"Knowing is half the battle" Gi Joe

I need the top of the dash if it isn't cracked like mine. Let me know if it is the 2 tone interior with the dash top being .darker brown. Also, I'd like the neon tail light if it didn't get broken. Thanks......

The Rear bags have less than 10k miles on them they were replace by a Lincoln Repair shop not long ago. I have the window switch covers, are you talking about around them or the top cover that your finger hits when using, the rear pumpkin is in good condition but is not the same as the one in the LSC it is a 3.08 I believe. The left front strut is good but not the right, mnake a offer on what you want, this is the first car I am parting out and am a little new at this, I can take paypal or MO, and will get the best deal on shipping I can, Thanks email me direct PLUMB_T_N@msn.com

I have a two-tone tan/brown interior. It is perfect. The rear light is perfect. Give me a offer on what you want. Thanks email me direct PLUMB_T_N@msn.com

Is it hard to get to without taking apart the dash or glovebox, I a msure i have it my covers are light champagne though not brown. Thanks email me direct PLUMB_T_N@msn.com

My interior code is ZQ and the top dash the part closest to the window is brown and in perfect condition. It is like a panel of some sort. TIM

how much for your seats? how much for the transmission if you still have it?

I still have both seats have normal weat no rips. Heated.

Trans I never have had a prob and I just serviced the filter and fluid at 65K. email me plumb_t_n@msn.com of interested I am not sure of prices at this point but taking offers.

I have the left HID but the right was damaged. I have the ballast still too. TIM

Do you have the JBL amp still and the rear tweeters? What part number is yours since Ford used a few different ones? How much?

I have jbl I can get part numbers tomorrow, I am sure I prob have what you want but I will check. Then we can discuss price. TIM

I listed the rear speakers and tweeters on ebay under seller y2k2_porsche_gt3

Back