Parting out 1996 Mark VIII

scott9050

Registered
The car was in a middle front/left front accident. The hood and left fender are bad as well as the front bumper, driver fender, windshield, air bags, headlights etc. Rest of the glass is good. Spilled no fluids in the accident. Radiator back is good as well as the passenger fender, doors etc. I have already sold a few parts off of the car such as the center console, climate control unit, shifter trim and climate control bezel, cargo net, rear ashtrays and engine cover. Wheels are staying with me. Engine and tranny are in good shape with 106,000 miles. I had just tuned up the car before the accident and it ran strong. I am willing to sell the whole car if someone makes a serious offer, but unless the whole car is sold I need to keep enough suspension parts to keep the car rolling back and forth The car still runs and is green with a ivory interior, was a south Florida car so NO RUST! I am in west Michigan if anyone is interested.

RE: Parting out 1996 Mark VIII

What city, and how much for the engine/tranny/computer/wiring? How much if I come and pull it out?

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
What city, and how much for the engine/tranny/computer/wiring? How much if I come and pull it out?
[/div]

Kalamazoo Michigan. I have a garage and a cherry picker, if you pull it $600 for the engine, Tranny, wiring and computer. Both were in great shape before the wreck, should still be now. I just spent $140 for plugs and wires just before the accident. If you are in Columbus I am about 5 hours from you, not too bad of a drive.

Eli,
Let me know if you guys decide to do this. I can stop by and help you out.

I have someone inquiring about the entire car and another who wants the engine, so I need to know something soon.

how much for the steering shaft? the part that goes from under the dash to the rack.

Are either of the HID headlights usable? Even if the lights are shot i'll buy the ballasts of you if they are not damaged.

how much for the steering shaft? the part that goes from under the dash to the rack.
[/div]

I am keeping the parts I need to move the car back and forth until I am ready to junk the remains.

Are either of the HID headlights usable? Even if the lights are shot i'll buy the ballasts of you if they are not damaged.
[/div]

It was a non LSC.

How deos the climate control look? Might be interested in that.
[/div]

Already sold it to someone on another board.

Interior parts gone are:

Full console
sunvisors
climate control
rear ashtrays
wood shifter plate
Wook radio bezel with switches
rearview mirror
message display

i need a new trunk lock cover. the red on mine is all flaked. im not sure if i need just the cover or the whole trunk lock assembly. any info on prices or what i need is appreciated.

i need a new trunk lock cover. the red on mine is all flaked. im not sure if i need just the cover or the whole trunk lock assembly. any info on prices or what i need is appreciated.
[/div]

Mine was bad as well.

what about the windshield washer motor, do you still have that?
[/div]

I still have this as well, have not pulled it yet.

do you still have the passenger side visor assembly?
[/div]
Yes.

Back