93 parts

Greenemachine

Registered
just an update on parts I have ready to go.

I have a 1-peice alumium driveshaft if anyone wants it $50 bucks.

I have a grill in good condition only 1 of the screws that held it onto the bumper was all rusted and i tried hard notto break it but it broke some of the plastic on the bottom.. the chrome is fine but a small nick of the black plastic from behind is missing. $20 bucks

I have headlights both sides for anyoen who wants to try to experiment with them. $35 for both. on 1 side 1 of the clips is broken but a screw fixes it in place of the clip. also have side markers.

I have seats and air bags listed on an auction site but they might not sell there.

I also have if local a transmission and engine you can take for cheap if intrested, hit me up for details.

rear struts out of my 96 that had 80k miles on them

all kinds of moduals from all over the car.

I actually even still have the phone that came with my 96 lincoln never used.

brand new rack&pinion setup with less than 15k on it.

cobra alt that I had for about a year.

I have the lsm maf sensor and housing just not the cone filter.. that alone cost me I think well over 200 bucks. $50 bucks if anyone wants it.

Crazy amounts of switches and locks.

that should be good for now.. if anyone needs other parts or wants pictures just write me and I'll get back to you.

RE: 93 parts

i am interested in the right front side marker/turn illumination light. i think you said you had it? How much?
also, what color is the intereior and exterior? i need left mirror if mocha exterior. also if interior is mocha, might be interested in drivers seat, door panel and console lid?
Let me know .
thanx

mirrors are sold on ebay or at least I hope so. the exterior is green and the interior is mocha... I also have all the seats on e-bay as well. door panels are not good.. less you want them filled with mold.. lol. the lid is trashed too sorry. the marker light I have I just got to make sure its not broken.. but if it isn't 20 bucks plus shipping and its yours.

Do yo have the backseat with the folding arm rest? If so I am very interested. Also this car is a 96, did it have HID's. If you are selling the clear housings for $35.00 each, I got dibs :) If they are halogen, I'm not interested.

Let me know

Thanks

why in the world would I sell hids for 35 bucks? I'm not a crack head junkie. and no the seat doesn;t have the armrest. andthe parts are off my 93 not 96

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
mirrors are sold on ebay or at least I hope so. the exterior is green and the interior is mocha... I also have all the seats on e-bay as well. door panels are not good.. less you want them filled with mold.. lol. the lid is trashed too sorry. the marker light I have I just got to make sure its not broken.. but if it isn't 20 bucks plus shipping and its yours.
[/div]
i'll take the marker lite if it is good. will be shipping to 66109 zip code.
thanx

I never said you were on drugs, Just thought you had a trashed car and looking to get rid of the parts, and I am always looking for a good deal. If you are on some type of drugs, well that's your own fault. I see no reason to get all pissy about it geez.

I wasn;'t trying to be pissy but dude come on.. use some common sense.. hids go for like 4-500 per side.. IF I had them knowing everyone wants them... would I really sell them for 35 bucks? I'd have to be seriouslly on drugs or seriouslly retarded.

Hi Green..

1) How much for the Cobra Alternator?
2) Trunk lock cylinder with Key?

Man, that's a great deal on the one piece! I paid $120 for mine and thought I had a deal.

Thanks..

mark mdmark49@netzero.net

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
I wasn;'t trying to be pissy but dude come on.. use some common sense.. hids go for like 4-500 per side.. IF I had them knowing everyone wants them... would I really sell them for 35 bucks? I'd have to be seriouslly on drugs or seriouslly retarded.
[/div]

Hahahahaha...Green...thats funny.(pssst. how about $40?) :+

seriously...still have the DS? If so... freight to 95404???
paypal???

[a
Club 16 President/Founder
94 Black/Black M8
97 Toreador red/Lt. graphite LSC M8
V.P. GGM8​

I will take the headlights, grill, and corner lights. Just give me a total shipped to 68423 and I can Paypal or send you a Money Order ASAP. Thanks!!!

Thomas thomasma @ alltel .net

I have people who want the grill and corner lights... the marker lights are missing the chrome tho. if nothing happens I'll let you know. the headlights are yours if you want.

I'm still interested in the headlights and corner lights. Could you send me some pictures? Thanks!

Thomas -- thomasm @ alltel .net

Back