'94 Mark VIII . . . FOR SALE

4camfun

Registered
Looking to sell my '94 Mark VIII. I bought the car last year, I needed a driver for my 125 mile commute to work. I finally found a local job so I'm thinking of parting with the Lincoln. I purchased the car wrecked with a salvage title. Now before you freak out, heres the deal: Per Carfax I am the 3rd owner. The car hasn't been around. The 2nd owner was involved in a minor collision where they rear-ended another vehicle, damaging the hood, grille, headlights, header panel, core support, and condensor. NO AIRBAG DEPLOYMENT. The only body panel damaged was the hood, it still has the OEM fenders and bumper cover on it. I have pics of the car showing the damage when I bought it. You know how $$$ replacement parts are! That is why it was totalled. I have a '93 Mark parts car I used to fix this one. The car was obviously garaged, is rust free, but does have some parking lot dings and scratches. Drivers seat shows wear, grille is cracked and the hood needs painted to match. Non-smoker car.

Dark Blue with grey leather, tint, moonroof, all the power goodies, CD, newer Michelins, air ride works great. 150k highway miles, other than needing O2's it runs/drives perfect. Regular fluid changes, all the tune up stuff done when I bought it, rear shock mount bushings just replaced. I have driven the crap out of this car, I would not be afraid to drive it anywhere. 2 more weeks of commuting and the car will be ready for sale.

Looking for $3100 OBO. PM or e-mail PritchSVT97 at hotmail.com if interested.

RE: '94 Mark VIII . . . FOR SALE

Forgot to mention, the car does have the JBL sound system with CD changer. The cartridge is missing for the changer and I have the OE headunit, The CD player in it now is a Kenwood Cirius-ready detachable face. If you want the Cirius I can get you the rest of the stuff needed. Also has a brand new battery and looks like it had a new Alternator shortly before I got it. E-mail or PM with any questions or Offers.

Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet a serious buyer. I also have a '93 parts car with a lot of nice stuff left, I would work a deal for my car + any parts you were interested in.

The car is in Des Moines all this week, this is my last full week of commuting. If he wants to take a look at it let me know.

hes going to IC tomarow to look at a bimmer but i think hes intrested hell ill take a look at it

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
hes going to IC tomarow to look at a bimmer but i think hes intrested hell ill take a look at it
[/div]

Tomorrow and Thursday are supposed to be descent, if either of you want to look at it let me know. I leave for work at 3:30pm, I can show it before then or after 7pm at work.

Back