Wanted: 93-96 Mark VIII in AZ. Maybe NV or NM for the r

evlgt85

Registered
I live in the Phoenix area and I'm looking for a good Mark VIII for a daily driver.

I am looking/hoping for:
Dark color or silver. Not hot on light/pastel shades.
Mileage under 100,000. The lower, the better, of course.
Under $8,000 ~6 would be ideal...
Interior color other than tan preferred, but not necessary.
CD changer

I do not want:
Anything far from the state of AZ. It's just not worth the hassle right now.
Mechanic's special. I want to toss it into the commuting mix pretty quickly and easily.

If you happen to come across any in your online searching, newspaper ad reading, or know of one personally, I'd appreciate ANY help in finding one.

RE: Wanted: 93-96 Mark VIII in AZ. Maybe NV or NM for t

$6k should get you one of the best first gens.

That's what I keep hearing, but around here, 8 grand seems to be the going rate for most clean first gens.

Found a possible candidate, but it's in Vegas, if it even is still for sale...

I'm dying for one of these cars.

Anyway, I appreciate hearing that I'm not 100% off base in price expectations. Just need to hold out for the right car.

Still in need.

Looks like all the cars that are in a decent price range with decent miles are ~300 miles or more away :(

There is a silver 97 with 88,000 on it for 7,995 in vegas.

I just posted my 95 MkVIII LSC($5900)on this forum. The mileage is a little high(115K) but the car is in great condition. I could send photos to an e-mail address.
Also, if you want it, I could probably meet you in ElPaso or Albuquerque. The car is in Dallas, TX

Thanks, but TX is just too far, and I've vowed to never buy a car unseen again. Not saying that there's anything amiss with yours, but I really need to have a chance to give it a once-over in person.

And about Vegas, well, I'm set on a 93-96, and I've noticed an incredible drop in price and mileage when looking in Vegas area ads. My in-laws live there, so it's a possibility that I'll go car shopping and do an obligatory visit all in one! PHX Mk VIII prices are far too inflated, IMO.

Still looking. Private party cars are preferred (now that I have a place to finance!).

check your PM box

Too bad you want to restrict your search to AZ, you could probably find a pretty nice one right now if you were willing to travel. Detroit seems to have an abundance of them.

Thank you, LOD for all the help I've gotten in learning about and searching for a Mark VIII. On Monday, I will be bringing home a black and tan 95 LSC! So, I'm no longer in the hunt. Found one that literally crossed my path at an intersection. Woo hoo!

Back