WTB: Gen 2 P-side HL NON LSC

PHRANQUY

Registered
I need a ew headlight for the passenger side of my '98 Mark VIII. Unless I can find another way to replace the chrome, and seal the headlight up (leakin').

RE: WTB: Gen 2 P-side HL NON LSC

The chrome and the headlight are two seperate pieces. The headlight goes for about 200 bucks new, with an HID bulb included. The HID bulb itself is over $100, so that's a good deal. I just bought two new ones last year, myself.

So, I'm confused then. If they are 2 seperate pieces, and I need the chrome part only, couldn't I just order the chrome piece? The dealership is tellin' me $387 for the whole thing.

Sleeper is talking about the chrome non-LSC trim along the bottom of the assembly - not the chrome inside the assembly. The assembly with the headlamp is all you should need, as was mentioned.

John
[link:mark8.org/lodnca|NorCal Chapter Website]
http://mark8.org/users/johnaec/Mark_VIII_s.jpg
'97 Mark VIII LSC
'96 T-Bird 4.6L

check with torrie at fordpartsnetwork.com or randy at liberty ford (he can be found on forums.modulardepot.com). They can probably hook you up.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
So, I'm confused then. If they are 2 seperate pieces, and I need the chrome part only, couldn't I just order the chrome piece? The dealership is tellin' me $387 for the whole thing.
[/div]

The Entire assembly shouldnt exceed $250.

Back