WANTED: stock exhaust from cats back

southkymark

Registered
im looking for a complete stock exhaust from where the converters mount to the manifolds. if anyone close to kentucky has this let me know. thanks

RE: WANTED: stock exhaust from cats back

Getting ready to replace mine. New cats, x-pipes and Magnaflows. What do you need?

I gutted my cats, and from there installed custom pipes back to dual flowmasters. I just want to bolt it back on in stock form. If anyone considering gutting the converters I personally dont reccomend it. no noticable performance gain(some low end power loss and a little upper rpm power gain),plus you have to deal with horrible exhaust smells in the bank and other drive thru's. Where are you located?

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Getting ready to replace mine. New cats, x-pipes and Magnaflows. What do you need?
[/div]

I could really use the pass. cat assembly from header flange to the 3rd cat.

I just threw all of this stuff away Howard! You could have came up here and picked it up!! When are we getting back togeather for some racing action??

joe that sucks! xo the main reason im wanting to do it because im having major fuel mileage problems. im getting 20 or less on 65-70 mph cruising,which sucks! i just want to get the engine light off, the converters might not have too much to do with the fule mileage drop. i beleive its all related to the egr system. when i first got my car,almost 4 years ago now, it would get upper 20's on the highway at 75-85. now i can barely get 20 driving like grandpa and you have seen how slow it is on the track(15.8@90.1)best. the fuel mileage was great the first tank i ran after installing a new fuel pump! think it could have something like dirty injectors or the fuel rail full of crap? as for the racing, i'm ready. i want to get my mustang on the track!

http://www.lincolnsclub.org/forum/user_files/47.jpg

Back