Need lug nuts

jjmoriset

Registered
Looking for 4 lug nuts, factory type. I removed my lug locks the hard way and the stealership wants $45 for 4 lug nuts to replace the locks with. Driving on four lugs each tire right now. Got any spares lying around? Let me know.

RE: Need lug nuts

I have some spares. I bought all new when I got my chrome wheels. I'm only interested in keeping ten for possible drag wheels one day. If you want you can have some for whatever shipping would be.

RE: Need lug nuts

Not now, I found them at AutoZone for $1.19 a pop. I got some directionals you can buy for drag wheels. I bought a full set from another LOD member to put on my car. They were chrome, but the chrome was cracked. So I had them recoated in silver metallic. The problem was that the metal had some pitting starting in the outer layer under the chrome. When they acid bathed them to get the chrome off, the oxidation went with it. They are beautiful now with the new powdercoat, but the pitting shows through the powdercoating. Not good show wheels at all but probably a wonderful drag wheel if you're going to stick to nearly the same size tire. I can email you pics of the pitting if you're interested. $50 plus shipping for all 4 if you want them.

Back