MMC DRIVESHAFT Group Buy

Super Coupe Performance is now offering the terrific Dynotech MMC Driveshafts. These are an exact dimensional replacement driveshaft, complete with all yokes and U-joints. We would like to propose a group buy and gauge interest.

If ten customers (10 shafts) are interested, we can offer these MMC shafts for $415 + $15 shipping anywhere within the 48 US states. Shipping elsewhere is possible, but at higher cost. I would love to be able to place this order by 8/15/05 so we do not drag out the buy for an extended period. Please spread the word!

Please express your interest here and if you wish to commit to an order. You may also email me at "bill@supercoupeperformance.com" or call at 513-697-6501.

RE: MMX DRIVESHAFT Group Buy

Is it possible to get one made for my '91 LSC and count towards the group buy? I'd like to get rid of the stock unit with the double-cardan rear joint.

That is a heck of a deal. I paid ALOT more from a diff vendor for mine a while back.

1995 DK BLUE Lincoln Mark VIII
1998 DK BLUE Chevrolet 1500 P/U
2004 BLACK HONDA CBR 600RR

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
That is a heck of a deal. I paid ALOT more from a diff vendor for mine a while back.
[/div]

Ditto! Now you have no excuse for getting 4.10's when you can get the driveshaft this cheap.

Now you have no excuse for getting 4.10's when you can get the driveshaft this cheap.
[/div]

That's what I'm thinkin' with the Mark VII! :D

Bill I want in on this. Let me talk it over with the "better half" and see if we can afford it. Oh and thanks for the trans pan and cross member bushings they will go on soon. It's good to see you found that website...

Justin

If Dynotech has the prints to make the Mark VII shafts, then we can accomodate any request for a product they have the ability to manufacture.

I have a call into my contact there with this specific application. I'll write more when I find out.

RE: MMC DRIVESHAFT Group Buy

I talked with Dynotech yesterday and they can definitely copy any shaft on the market. If they do not have the specs on it there is a question sheet on their website that asks for all the important info. then need to be able to reproduce a shaft for you in the premimum material.

The Mark VII can definitely be included with this group buy.

I am in the market for an aftermarket driveshaft. MY 98 shakes a bit at 120+ (don't ask).If I may inquire,How are these driveshafts better than Denny's Driveshafts?http://www.dennysdriveshaft.com/html/hd_aluminum.html
[/div]

I would just get the one you can get a cheeper price. The both do the same thing.

I would just get the one you can get a cheeper price. The both do the same thing.
[/div]

Agreed, but it's gonna be really tuff to compete with this group buy proposal price.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]I would just get the one you can get a cheeper price. The both do the same thing.[/div]Agreed, but it's gonna be really tuff to compete with this group buy proposal price.
[/div]

Yea, that was my point, if the GP price is good then just get it.
I got mine off a guy in NJ who had it on e-bay because he sold his Mark. Never instled it, i got a good deal on it and he met me at my job to deliver it.

Gentlemen, I understand your point.

My only concern is, while these guys may make great Drive Shafts, they don't have any real experience with Mark VIII Drive shafts. Yes, I know, driveshafts are driveshafts. But a Lincoln is a FORD, and so is an Aspire... If you get my dift.

Sorry for my slow response. I was on vacation last week!

Dynotech has a vast amount of experience making shafts for the Mark VIIIs...as several people have mentioned. They have been making the premium MMC Aluminum shafts for at least two years and been making shafts with the MMC material for at least 8 years. I've heard nothing but positive comments about them. I'm sure other suppliers, such as Denny's, can make a great shaft also...but at a higher price than we are currently offering.

Another well known Mark VIII parts supplier has been offering these exact shafts for some time, but again, at a higher cost.

If you are interested, please call us at 513-697-6501 to discuss/order, or email me at "bill@supercoupeperformance.com"

Well, there is alot of interest out there for these MMC shafts and I'm sure many of you already have these if you are running 3.73s or higher numerical gears. It does not look like we will get ten people for the group buy so shortly I'll be placing an initial order with Dynotech for stocking purposes and I'll send the rest out to those who have committed to the group buy and have been patient.

Anyone wishing to still jump in at this great price is encouraged to call or email us ASAP.

We can also get the standard Dynotech Aluminum shafts at a big discount also for those running stock or slightly lower gears.

Finalized: MMC DRIVESHAFT Group Buy

Finalized: MMC DRIVESHAFT Group Buy

The group buy is now complete and I thank all those who participated.

We now have a few Mark VIII shafts in stock for immediate delivery and will continue to carry the Metal Matrix Composite shafts as standard item for future customers.

Lastly, check out all our Christmas Specials currently offered at our new online ordering store at https://shop.supercoupeperformance.com/

For those possibly interested in the Ford Focus, we are now a PowerWorks dealer and are offering their awesome FocusForce supercharger systems for the 2000-04 Zetec powered Focus (including SVT).

PowerWorks also has a 2004+ 3V Triton Supercharger System coming out soon that will make 470 HP and nearly 500 lb-ft. of TQ. So, if anyone is looking for more pickup in their pickup....look no further!

Back