XCalibrator 2

Lonnie

Blue Oval Chips
Just like to say hi to everyone and let you know that there’s a new product coming out from SCT called the XCalibrator 2. I'll be putting out more info on this product on my website and answering any questions here on it.

The new XCal 2 will be coming out soon, latest update is the 23rd of this month. BOC will be taking pre-orders for these starting today. Price is $375 with 1 program and USB cable. Your CC will not be charged until they are ready to ship from BOC.

These new XCals work just like the first version; holds your stock program, can hold up to 3 programs, will flash any EEC V or newer PCM. Additionally they now have an LCD for ease of use and can now read your CEL codes and clear them, also what everyone has been waiting for DATA LOGGING capability.

They also have an analog input for a 0 - 5 VDC that can be used for wide band O2 input. Additional cable needed for this. These are USB not Serial port devices so there's no need for an adaptor anymore like the first version XCal. A laptop is required for interfacing with the data logger.

Also the Extreme Tuner software works with this device. In other words if you are wanting to make minor changes to the provided program file yourself you can by downloading the free software and I will provide you with a converted performance file to use with the software.

I'll be updating the www.blueovalchips.com with more info soon.

For those that have the Micro Tuner (9100) or the XCal (9300), as of right now there is no news about any trade in program for either device.

You can contact me at lonnie@blueovalchips.com

http://members.tccoa.com/lonnie/smallmark8.jpg

95 Lincoln Mark VIII
279 rwhp 305 rwtq

92 Tbird 5.0 Sport
328 rwhp 347 rwtq

Back