SCT Switch Chip

driller

El Presidente
Staff member
I'd like to post my opinions of the SCT chip I purchased from Lonnie here at Blue Oval Chips.

The chip performance in my '93 is incredible. While I had a chip prior to this purchase and really had no complaints, I am extremely sastified with the SCT product and service from Blue Oval Chips. I originally purchased a single program chip and then decided to get it upgraded to a switch chip to accomodate my particular needs. Lonnie was very accomodating and his experience with the Mark VIII platform is obvious.

I highly recommend this product and vendor!!! :) :) :)

RE: SCT Switch Chip

I went through Lonnie also.

He knows his stuff, and he's good with people.

Hard to find these days.

Hey...this section works now. I tried to post when i got my chip from Blue Oval Chips too, but never was able to save thread. Lonnie got all the bugs worked out of mine too and i am very pleased. Original chip worked fine for my stocker, but when i switched engines and tranny mods, the nightmares began.. Add another plus for Blue Oval Chips. :)

1995 DK Blue Lincoln Mark VIII
1998 DK Blue Chevrolet 1500 P/U

Oh yeah, me too. The more I drive the car, I realize how without any technical feedback from me, just general "I like this and that" Lonnie has given me a program with the best 1/2 and 2/3 shifts ever! All that and he was extremely pleasant to work with and friendly, and very patient with me.

hey lonnie, if your looking at this,i sent email to you few days ago about my 93 mark8. asking about what chip would be good with a newly rebuilt trans and i might be adding a 100-150 shot of nos later on. more than likely ill have at least a catback. havent heard for you yet and was just checking.

steve roese

P1010029-copy.jpg

93 Green mark VIII 82,500

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
hey lonnie, if your looking at this,i sent email to you few days ago about my 93 mark8. asking about what chip would be good with a newly rebuilt trans and i might be adding a 100-150 shot of nos later on. more than likely ill have at least a catback. havent heard for you yet and was just checking.steve roese[/div]

I've looked for your email and don't see it. All our chips are of the 4 bank type. You can purchase them as a single program chip or a switch chip with up to 4 programs at an additional cost for each additional program. Try my lonnie@blueovalchips.com address.

http://members.tccoa.com/lonnie/smallmark8.jpg
www.blueovalchips.com
95 Lincoln Mark VIII
279 rwhp 305 rwtq

Back