New tranny, torque converter, and cooler from Lonnie installed...

logres

Registered
Very good experience.

As some of you may know, my Art Carr tranny took a dump, so I called up Lonnie looking for the best. He set me up with his stage 3 tranny and torque converter...both for only $300 more than the junk I got from Art Carr. He even threw in a cooler for free.

So his prices are great, what about the service? Well, it turns out that the tranny shop that I chose to do the work were not as capable as I thought they would be. Lonnie went that extra mile and spoke to the shop personally, making sure they got everything right. He was very polite and professional in our discussions.

So his service is great, what about the performance? The best I've had, and I've had quite a few. While the stage 3 tranny will handle anything you throw at it (600+hp), it's the converter that is the truly innovative part of all this. According to Lonnie, the only converter capable of fully locking up at any rpm...and lasting for the long haul. The best locked up acceleration I've seen, which will surely help gas mileage and reduce converter heat buildup. The burnouts are also testament to the holding power. With my Eaton posi, stock gearing, 235 wide w-rated tires, poly tranny bushings, poly diff bushings, and poly spindle bushings, I can still spin the tires (no braking) with my stall speed of 2800 rpms.

So if you need a tranny, there is no reputable competition out there than Lonnie, and no better tranny.

Back