82,000 Miles
LMS Performance Chip
New Eagle GT HP tires
New Front Rotors
New Premium Ceramic Pads (F)
Synthetic motor oil
Synthetic transmission fluid
Serpentine Belt Driver
All regular maintenance records since owned (61,000 miles)
Always adult driven
Certified Vehicle when purchased
Premium Fuel Always used
LSC – top model
Premium Wheels

Items that go with the car:
Air Ride Controlled Suspension
90MM MAF/ K&N Air Filter and Icebox - currently not installed
Car Cover
1 Year old Premium Battery
Technical Manual on CD

I have also replaced the Idle Air Control sensor about 4 months ago as it was faulty.

I Purchased this car from Germain Toyota (Columbus, Ohio) in October of 2002. When I purchased the car it had 61,000 miles. This is my second Lincoln Mark VIII, the first being a 1994. I hate to see the car go, but we have 2 other vehicles, a boat, kids, etc…and I just don’t have time to drive it. Kelly Blue Book listing on this car is $6890.00 to $6340.00, so I believe my price is right considering the additional items and care that has been taken, along with all of the new items on the car.
There is currently a bank note on this car, and I will be paying the difference between the sale price and the payoff of the loan, so the title will be clear for you or your financing.
Thanks for your interest !

Chris
ckraner@columbus.rr.com

RE: For Sale: 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC - Columbus, Ohio

Hubby would like to see interior pics. Do you have any?

A couple of other things.

2 years ago, I had a semi run me off the road, I spun out off the side of the road that the front bumper cover and support was a little tore up. I had all the repairs done at a Lincoln dealer, they replaced the front bumper cover, and repainted the front cover and replaced the support bracket. I also had them make sure everything suspension wise was fine and straight, it was more of a cosmetic issue than anything. So the front bumper cover has nearly no scratches or chips it the paint that we all unfortunately encounter through driving these wonderful cars.

Also, while it was in the shop, I had the blend door replaced (we all know what that costs). Unfortunately, they slightly broke the plastic shield that slides with the shifter (the cover so you don’t see down into the console when you have the car in gear.

It looks like you can’t get the plastic cover on its own, you have to by the entire shift assembly. I am still looking for something to replace/fix this with, and if I do, I will install it.

There are a few dents and scratches, as with any car you drive regularly, I am having it detailed out in the next week or so and expect it to come back with very few scratches (as the ones on it are light in nature).

As far as the dents go, depending on the cost, I might be looking to have them removed, but it is dependent on cost, as the more I do the more I have to ask for the car. I really would like it to go to a fellow enthusiast, as I know it would have a good home and be loved (a bit sentimental, aren’t we all? )

Thanks,

I am very honest and wanted to make sure that everyone had all of the information about the car.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Hubby would like to see interior pics. Do you have any?
[/div]

Yes, let me work on them, I want to take them after the detail shop gets done.

She'll be going to a good home with a fun playmate. :+

Hmmm... can we read between the lines? :9

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
She'll be going to a good home with a fun playmate. :+
[/div]

Tell me you guys will bring at least one of them to Carlisle ?

Jeremi, no plans made for Carlisle since I'm doing WFC in 2 weeks, but I'll bring it up to Hubby and see what he thinks. He may want to show off. Hard to say.

The car is sold, as I pouted and Mike drove it away.

Thanks again ! Enjoy !

Posted without my signature picture (pout pout).

Thanks Chris!

Mike sounded pretty excited, I can't wait to see the car in person. Sorry I couldn't make it this weekend to meet you and see Eli and his family, but I'll let you know if we're in the area sometime this summer.

They just got home a little bit ago! It's a great car, Hubby had a great but long drive home. :7

Now to figure out how to fit all the cars on the driveway.....

I guess you will be having little Lincoln LS's running around in no time.;)

congrats, to both of you, Chris, and Sharon...it looks like your hubby made a wise decision. If I could do it all over again, I would have STARTED my search on a Mark VIII dedicated web site, instead of finding the sight AFTER purchase...I have no regrest with either of our cars, but there's just something about seeing this 'arranged marriage' happen right here before thousands of witnesses.

Congrats...

Back