1994, Soon to be available. Need a question answered.

Moffie

Registered
Some of you that have been around awhile, might remember me, and my car.

I live on a medical disability and with this very slim income, this car has become too much for me to keep in "As New" condition. I used to be much more capable of keeping my cars in top shape, but physically and financially, this car has become my "Stopping" point.

I am wondering if I need to re-instate my membership to the club, to sell the car in this forum. I would gladly pay my dues for the year, but my only desire is to make sure this car goes to an owner that is going to love it and care for it as well, or better than I have been able to.

Please, let me know if I need to "pay up" as I will gladly do so. It is still a beauty, and I have real hesitation in letting it go, as it would very much make one hell-of-a casket. Unfortunately that would be a lost cause, as my ashes are going to be spread in the beauty of the plains of Kenya, near my childhood home on Kilimanjaro.

The car is not ready for sale just yet, as I want to replace the engine cover, outside chrome trim, and a few other detail items that are bugging me to death.

Thanks for reading my "stuff" and I look forward to your answer.

Tim Van Nattan
'94 Mark VIII
Santa Fe/Saddle
"Moffie"

http://www.lincolnsclub.org/forum/user_files/1697.jpg

RE: 1994, Soon to be available. Need a question answered.

Owning a Mark VIII(or any Lincoln for that matter) is not required to be a member of the Lincolns of Distinction Car Club, nor is being a dues paying member a pre-requisite to be able to post a car for sale in this forum. ;)

Hi Tim. I remember you from long ago. :D

I hope things are going as well as can be for you, and I'm sorry it's time for you to sell the Mark. Hopefully someone who cares for the car as much as you do will end up appreciating her.

I remember you Tim!
Welcome back!

Your car still looks beautiful!

Just FYI: if your planning on selling it, dont spend any more money on it.. as it wil be hard to recoup any of those costs.

How much are you looking to get for it?

Back