98 LSC IN GREAT SHAPE

awschucks

Registered
Hi,

I am forced to sell my great 98 LSC. I am having vision problems so I am moving into a car that I can afford to do some brail driving with.

This LSC is like new. It has all new brakes, rotors, tires, all synthetic oils, frequent oil changes, all fluids changed including brake fluid, the latest blend air door motor with improved arm (just done), working cup holder and very nice interior. It has the CD Changer, heated seats that work, sun roof and all of the rest of the normal options. Everything is working and I will include two remotes and the original owners manual. It has just over 96K and is a great running car. I have gotten over 30 MPG when I took a trip to Chicago ( you have to have a very light foot ) and get around 22 in town. I'm sick to be selling this great car, but I would go nuts if I put a dent in it because of my vision problems. I'm the second owner and the original owner was from Texas. The car has never been driven in the winter and is in very nice shape. NO RUST!

The owner (ME) is somewhat anal so I have kept the car in great shape.

I am asking $6500.

RE: 98 LSC IN GREAT SHAPE

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
I am having vision problems so I am moving into a car that I can afford to do some brail driving with. I'm sick to be selling this great car, but I would go nuts if I put a dent in it because of my vision problems.
[/div]

I know what you mean. I had the "new" PRK surgery done about ten years ago and get really bad halos at night. So I'm 20/20 during the day, and about 20/100 or more at night...NON-CORRECTABLE. I essentially require a designated driver at night, and I'm sure the DMV would put a restriction on my license if they tested me.

So, I drive like a fighter pilot by day (bad vision kept me out of the academy - go fig), and a 90 year old lady at night - slow lane 55mph.

Back