FOR SALE: '95 Mark VIII

TPJC1018

Registered
It's been a while since I've been to the board...so long I had to create a new user name. Anyway, my '95 Silver Mark VIII with 128,000 is up for sale. I am located in St. Louis, MO. A noise is coming from engine. My mechanic says it is a Cam problem. Mechanic says it could last a week or year. People have told me the '95 is notorious for the valve spring. I have given up on the car. The car has several new parts. The vehicle does have HID lamps installed by the dealer. The exterior is in good shape for 128,000 on the clock. The interior as well is in good condition minus the driver's seat, which the leather is separating. I have owned the car since 2001, when I bought it with 65,000 miles. Since I have had it, I have done these major things-
-New front Struts
-New Tires (within last year)
-New Brakes (within last year)
-New Fuel Pump (within last year)
-Altenantor
-Wiper motor
-Wires & Plugs
-HID Lamps
The ABS light is on all the time as I had the system turned off after I kept getting a pulsating feel on the brake pedal. Check engine light comes on intermittenly. I will continue to drive until I can sell it. I do not have a set price...please offer make an offer. Please email tpjc1018@hotmail.com (for pictures) or call 314-330-0064 for questions.

Back