Mark VIII Completed ebay Auction Prices, Colors, option Data

Neontail97

Registered
I have been compiling infomation on completed auctions on ebay for all Mark VIIIs. Its helpful to use as a gauge when buying or selling, seeing what color combos and options are common, or rare. This includes cars that are in driving/running condition. Auctions that ended early for any reason are not included.

Since sellers rarely list colors in the correct name, at times I have to use the color charts along with paint chip charts to determine the exterior colors as accurate as possible. As far as interior colors I was more general in some cases for instance, if a 93 has a light gray interior I may call it light graphite as opposed to Opal Gray. Not 100% accurate by name but but in general people will know its light gray. Too time consuming to nail every year down exactly due to variations so please don't nit-pick if I list a specific color in a year that it did not exist under that exact name. In 94 I am also tracking the serial number and if the car had woodgrain on the console to get an idea when they changed over to the woodgrain.

As far as options I included as many as possible based on pictures and description. Rarely does the seller know what was optional so most of the time I was left to pick them out of pictures. Some are obvious while others are not.

I will update this file about once a week as long as my work and home commitments allow. This is an Excel file. There are tabs for the different years at the bottom of the sheet. I have not figured out a way for the data to show up in the post without clicking the link. If anyone knows a way it can be converted to show up let me know so those who do not have Excel can view it.

http://www.geocities.com/mark8man2001/MarkVIIIebaycars.xls

RE: Mark VIII Completed ebay Auction Prices, Colors, option Data

If you can, your printer may let you print to PDF for each tab.

RE: Mark VIII Completed ebay Auction Prices, Colors, option Data

Impressive work. :)

Back