FINE....1994 Mark VIII for sale.....

Moffie

Registered
To all who need one of these fine cars in your collection....

Well, it is now time for Moffie to finally give up my Mark. I cannot tell you how wonderful this car has been to me, but I wrote about it in my Blog on another site, and here is the link. If it doesn't just click away, please copy the address and read the offering that describes this car and some of it's life in the desert.

http://blogs.poz.com/tim/archives/2005/12/mark.html

As you can plainly see, I am in fact HIV+ since 1983 and living with AIDS, and on top of that; am turning 60 in two weeks. This car was my 55th birthday present, but now five years later, I don't have the strength or the finances to keep it in the condition that I demand for my autos. I must now say good-bye to one of the most exciting cars I have ever had the pleasure of owning and pass it on to someone who will care for it and keep it the fine example that it is.

Some details that are not covered in the Blog referenced above.

Very low production Santa Fe color, and includes the built-in phone.
117,000 miles, and of course most are open road running at about 83mph.
Always been run on premium gas.
New Spark Plug Wires from Ford.
Two factory stereos, one has a bad volume control switch.
All the light housings that were taken off and replaced, (I don't throw anything away)
Rear window seal still presents as "new", but the window was replaced in 2002.
All windows but the windshield are deep tinted.
Four brand new Pirellis, "H"-rated at 138mph from Discount tire with warranty. (Michelins dry out in the desert, and don't last)
Ford Service manual on Disc
Original Sales Brochure

This car easily has another 200,000 miles left in it, as it still only burns about a half quart every 7500 miles, and the Synthetics have kept this car from most wear.

Yes, I am asking a price that reflects the value that "Old Cars Price Guide" have put on it. A strong number two car is valued at $9000 and a number one is now$13,000. You will find cheaper ones, but few are better.

I am asking $7000, which includes delivery to your driveway, or $6000, and you take care of the shipping. I will also deliver within a reasonable distance from the Western northern border, so Canadians, this is a totally rust free Arizona example, and has no body damage whatsoever.

SOLD!

EDITED TO ADD: It is scientifically impossible for anyone to get the viral protein called HIV from this car, as the virus can only live outside the body for 15 seconds. Otherwise we would all be dead by now. This car is kept very clean inside, simply because I am the one without an immune system. I can be the one that gets sick from this car, nobody else!

Tim Van Nattan
'94 Mark VIII
Santa Fe/Saddle
"Moffie"

RE: FINE....1994 Mark VIII for sale..... ----SOLD------

A One DAy Sale, and thanks to the new owner.....................

What a fine day it was at the Tucson V.A. Medical Center, and what a fine message I had on my return this evening.

Thanks to the new owner, and I trust you will enjoy this car for many years to come.

Thanks also to LOD for being one of the finest internet car clubs on the planet. It has been a fine five years with both the club and the car!

Tim Van Nattan
'94 Mark VIII
Santa Fe/Saddle
"Moffie"

I'm flabbergasted... both by the blog and the quick sale. :)

Thanks for being a part of the club Tim, and I hope the new member keeps Moffie "home"!

Back