1997 Pearl White Mark VIII - must sell! Going back to England!

sunny441

Registered
Hi guys!

I have had my 3rd Lincoln Mark Viii for a few months now. This car is clean on the inside and the outside. I recently had a long chat with my family back in England, and they want me to come back there and help run the business. That means that I have to sell the car, before I finish up with school and head back there, pronto.

Here is some info about the car. This car is 10 years old and like any other car of its age has its flaws - which are listed here. I am trying to list everything and make it a fair deal. I am posting some pictures which were taken a few months back! I will take a few more pics one of these days - when we have a nice sunny day!!
car3.jpg

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

It is Pearl White. The body is in a good shape overall. The engine has 125xxx miles on the clock and it sure doesnt feel like it though. The transmission shifts smooth and the car drives great. I recently had new tires on the rear and a front end alignment done. The mechanic who did the alignment said - the front end was in great shape. Also one of the HID bulbs was replaced. The interiors are in good shape and the leather has some signs of wear after 10 years.

Now the flaws - There is one spot on the passenger side of the car that could use a bit of touching up. Also about 2 weeks back - I managed to snap the driver side door handle. I have got a replacement handle and had it painted, just that I have not had time to put it back on. Also as with my other 2 previous lincolns - the headlight switch went out!! I have the replacement part on its way and it will be here on Tuesday. The door handle and switch will be replaced prior to selling. Another thing that just started 2 days ago- was Low washer fluid warning. This is entirely upto the buyer to either replace the sensing unit or to just go about cutting the wires - as listed here on the forum! Also the factory radio unit is on the blink - there is output only from one side of the CD player-AM FM works fine. I switched to an aftermarket unit - and it works fine. It is just the head unit that is bad.

I have used this car to drive from home to work and school (about 4 miles). This car was well taken car of before I bought it in West Virginia and drove home!

I am located just outside of Benton Harbor, MI. Am asking 3500$ for this car.

Thanks

Back