FOR SALE: 1996 MKVIII Diamond Anniversary Edition

8isgreat

Registered
Burgundy Metallic with Gray Leather Interior. All original, 81,000 miles, Excellent Condition. Moonroof, Factory Chrome-Plated Aluminum Wheels with Michelin X1 Tires, Built-in Cell Phone with Hands-Free Option, 10-CD Changer in Trunk. South Carolina Car, no rust. Everything works. Drives very nicely. I have some maintenance records from previous owner, but I was unable to get all of them - and there were many, as the car was very well cared for. The Air Suspension is in top condition (Bags appear fairly new).

I bought this car in October '06 from a local couple who had recently retired. The gentleman past away shortly thereafter and I was fortunate enough to see his wife's ad in the local paper. I had been looking a long time for a local Mark VIII in this condition. Now, unfortunately, I cannot keep it. The asking price is $5900 but I will entertain reasonable offers.

I will post some pictures soon.

Thank you

RE: FOR SALE: 1996 MKVIII Diamond Anniversary Edition

Thank you for your reply. The car is in Greenville, South Carolina. I apologize for not having posted pictures, yet. So far, I have been unable to reduce the file size from my 6-Meg camera to a postable file size. I will continue to work on that this weekend.

Back