Cobra Intake and LMS MAF kit misc parts

DV8R

Registered
Parts for sale:
I have a NEW in box LMS mass air flow kit meter and K&N

Brand NEW 1998 Cobra upper intake manifold complete all sensors and TB, air inlet tube and fuel rail for the same. This is everything ,except the lower intake, you need to put a cobra intake on a Mark.

I also have both side door windows, window regulators and motors, weatherstripping and misc other door window trim.

I know I have some other pieces and will update this as I think of them. email or PM me

RE: Cobra Intake and LMS MAF kit misc parts

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Interested in the upper manifold plus rails. Email me at mad1stgen@comcast.netthanx, J.
[/div]

thanx for no reply, not interested anymore.

14.5 hours for an answer isn't bad. Especially when the "REPLY" link scrolls by in your posts because of your scrolling signature so it's easy to miss.

Maybe that's why the ROC says, Signatures are allowed, but should be no more than five lines. Scrolling, flashing, or oversized text is NOT allowed. ;)

http://members.tccoa.com/lastmrk/Images/lastmrk2.jpg

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]Interested in the upper manifold plus rails. Email me at mad1stgen@comcast.netthanx, J.[/div]thanx for no reply, not interested anymore.
[/div]

Sorry that my life does not revolve around you. Also I am sure if you would have emailed I would have seen it earlier.

14.5 hours for an answer isn't bad. Especially when the "REPLY" link scrolls by in your posts because of your scrolling signature so it's easy to miss.Maybe that's why the ROC says, Signatures are allowed, but should be no more than five lines. Scrolling, flashing, or oversized text is NOT allowed. ;)http://members.tccoa.com/lastmrk/Images/lastmrk2.jpg
[/div]

whatever you say, it's not 19th century anymore.

>>> your life revoles around whatever you make it ....

good luck with the sale.

DV8R, if you can PM with me with price for the intake, also if you got any pics. How much for the mass air kit ?

Jon Ike
95 MKVIII[font color="#CC0000"]
MIDWEST CHAPTER [/font]

I am at work right now, but if you email me at dmc3csc@msn.com I will send you some pics and prices when I get off work (2am)

Back