I have a set of HID's for sale.

rywegh

Registered
Well I went and traded my mark in today. But I made sure to pull the HID's before it went in. I didn't even have them a year yet. So I would like to see some decent offers. Either shoot me an email or PM that way I have a timed record of whose got first dibs if the price is right. I bought these from Max at five star ford last july.

Btw I also have a set of full lenght headers if anyone is interested. If no decent offers on either, then watch out ebay.

RE: I have a set of HID's for sale.

Check your PM for my #1 daughter's offer.

Hotlinc you got my pm.

I would like to get at least 600 on the headers.

From what I have received in replies, I think that might be my best route. I will give it a few more days, most likely Wed after I am off work again for my days off. Hey Joe are you in town... awww heck with it give me a yell either before 7pm or after 730pm. I got a meeting in between those times on most days.

There is a standing offer of $750 + shipping on the HID's. Not final yet but close. Anyone want to buy the headers (serious offers please) before I put them on Ebay in a few days.

The HID's have sold. Wbrian is the lucky one who should be receiving the gift of nightsight here in a couple of days.

Still have the headers and a 410 ring gear set.

Back