Nitrous Kit Dry 75-100 hp For sale

Brad

Registered
Never used, has been installed, My trans went so, I want to sell it and buy a tourqe converter instead because I want to run N/A for a while then work on a turbo setup. asking 400 OBO

It will bolt right up to your Lincoln Mark VIII

RE: Nitrous Kit Dry 75-100 hp For sale

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
... It will bolt right up to your Lincoln Mark VIII
[/div]

Really?! }(

Brand? Model? Any pics?

Its the NOS kit 5115 I think,the one that shows all the little parts is old I have installed it thats why Im selling it 100+ cheaper but has never been filled, I have everything that came with it, I did lose the 100hp jet/pill if you buy it I will order you it or what every shot you want and have it sent to your door.

12 second car on command, gee would that be cool, oh and it doesnt affect daily driver;)

Problem for me is as always - timing. I have a dynotune this weekend and a son's college tuition to pay for.

college, man your kid has been sucking your money for how long, time to send him out on his own, man back in my day, I paid for my schooling and I had to walk to school in the snow up hill both ways, we didnt have your fancy cars or your microwave ovens nope sir just us good ol hard workers

well im missing the 100 jet so, i will buy them which ever one they want maybe A 125 shot

Back