Trunk dimentions for a Mark VIII...?

mariya

Registered
Well, ever since a few months ago, I've been handed down a 1994 Lincoln Mark 8. I'm only 16, so basically I ended up getting my dad's car. Right now we're out for the holidays and I'm looking up into getting a system for my car. The car is back at home and I'm not able to measure anything, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the trunk space dimentions...

I started looking around on Ebay for possibilites...

I have a feeling the trunk is too small for a pair of those. The box dimentions for the subs are:

13" high - 16" deep - 36" wide

Being a girl doesn't really help. I'm kind of clueless on this stuff

:( Any help would be appreciated on what would fit...??

Thanks,
Mariya

edit: ebay link removed.

RE: Trunk dimentions for a Mark VIII...?

Welcome! :)

My single sub box in my '93 is 13" high x 16" deep x 16" wide.

The height just fits, the depth is no problem and you could probably fit a 36" wide since I have a dual subwoofer box in my '96 but I've never really measured it.

Thank you for the help! Had my dad buy the subs, amp, and box on Ebay last night as a Christmas present :) Very excited to get them to put in in the near future!

Mariya

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Well, ever since a few months ago, I've been handed down a 1994 Lincoln Mark 8. I'm only 16, so basically I ended up getting my dad's car. Right now we're out for the holidays and I'm looking up into getting a system for my car. The car is back at home and I'm not able to measure anything, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the trunk space dimentions... I started looking around on Ebay for possibilites...I have a feeling the trunk is too small for a pair of those. The box dimentions for the subs are:13" high - 16" deep - 36" wideBeing a girl doesn't really help. I'm kind of clueless on this stuff :( Any help would be appreciated on what would fit...??Thanks,Mariyaedit: ebay link removed.
[/div]

My box is the same dimentions as yours and it fits fine.

Back