Lincoln to offer Sirius satellite radio as standard equipment

RSS Robot

Registered
Filed under: Etc., Lincoln
2007_navl.jpg

Ford announced today that all 2008 Lincoln models (MKZ, MKX, Navigator, Navigator L and Mark LT) will come factory-equipped with Sirius satellite radio and six-month prepaid subscriptions. Whether it's Stern, Soundgarden, or Stevie Wonder, Ford's luxo-brand customers will be guaranteed the ability to tune into the programming of their choice as offered by the satellite radio provider as soon as they drive off the lot. Consider it another brand differentiator between Lincoln and the lower-on-the-totem-pole Ford and Mercury divisions. Obviously, Sirius is available on those brands as well, but it's optional, whereas every 2008 Linc is a lock to have it no matter what.

Press release after the jump.

[Sources: Ford, Sirius]Continue reading Lincoln to offer Sirius satellite radio as standard equipment

Permalink | Email this | Comments
BOLD MOVES: THE FUTURE OF FORD A new documentary series. Be part of the transformation as it happens in real-time
dot.gif

More...

I use an Alpine HU that is XM ready and I love my sat. radio. Nothing beats having just your favorite tunes, commercial free, 24/7 and you can travel anywhere and never have to change the station. You also get a FREE acct. for your PC so you can listen at home. :D

Back