20" on 98??????fit or not????

According to the fitment listing, the 20x8.5, Bolt Pattern 5x108, Offset 45 fits the Mark VIII.

venice_chrome_large.jpg

Pretty good deal if you ask me. I would be curious how the ride would be with a stock diameter tire since you would only have a bit over 3" sidewall.

Yo I know such a good deal right.this place i dont know how or where they get'em at but you cant even get 20" titres for 600 or better. It a toss up betwine these and some Foose speedstar, 20" http://www.mhtwheels.com/wheel.cfm?brand=4&cat=43
They are pretty bad ass as well. I'll let cha know bout the ride there, driller. I bet these rims from Tijuanana, And they fell off a warehouse ship???hahaha.

Last edited:
I like the first ones you posted better than the Foose wheels. Keep us posted if you decide to purchase them.

Latest and greatest is the lady at the tire shop qouted me the wrong price and i should have jumped when i had the chance. they are 1800 and the 800 ones are right next to them. she said the whole wall was 800. so i shoulda and woulda all day. the only thing i can do know is wait for her to be back at work and see what happens then. to bad.

Back