Suspension kit recommendation?

dubs

Registered
Hi all -
Quick newbie question as I have been driving my '96 Lincoln Continental V8 for 3-4 years. My struts have now gone and I can not afford to replace them. I'm interested in a kit and would like to know if you all can recommend a reputable brand or dealer. I found this online, please advise. Thanks so much for your input.

http://www.strutmasters.com/catalog.php?cat=45

(sorry if i posted this in the wrong section..but I checked the whole forum)

Best,

I believe Eddie gets his kits from Strutmasters anyway, they look exactly the same and they are a little bit cheaper from Strutmasters. With that said I've done business with Eddie in the past and he has good service and he knows his stuff.

The main difference between Eddie at American Air, and Strutmasters is...Eddie stands behind any product he sells, whether he buys it from another vendor, or builds it himself, his customer support is top notch.

If you buy an identical kit from someone cheaper, dont expect to be taken care of the way Eddie takes care of you.

case in point:
a customer bought from a lower-price vendor. Eddie offered the same product for a few dollars more. The product was defective. The customer was struggling with the cheaper vendor to get the problem resolved. Had they spent $35 more, Eddie would have had the problem honored/warranteed immediately.

The phrase "you get what you pay for" means alot more than just the product.

I'd tather spend a fraction more, if not for the peace of mind alone. Time is valuable to everyone. especially if you are paying a shop to install the product. Better to spend a few dollars more and do it once, than save a buck, and end up spending MORE to have it re-done.

Just my 2 cents

Back