What are ppl thinking

RonB

Registered
I was on my way home from work tonight I was crusin and I saw a car behind me tryin to get closer thinking it might be a cop I slow down I see its not a cop and I speed back up well this guy trys passin me ever chance he could not even coming close to passing me I give him an A for trying. he was driving a Toyota something or other (I let him get next to me to see who was driving) It was dark but I think it was a camrey not sure anyway he got mad and turned his High beams on so I just let the car down shift and he was gone. I LOVE MY CAR :D I don't think I loved a car as much as this one I like it alot better then the WRX I had

I have issues with people thinking I'm gonna drive slow just cause I've got a Lincoln. Not so much anymore with the exhaust and perhaps the tint and wheels, but when the car was stock, people always were cutting me off. Now they think they're going to have to pass me up cause I'll be a slow grandma driver. They are always proven wrong though.

My problem IS that I always get mistaken for a cop car. LOL it is funny when the way infront of you parts and the people slow down. But seriously I had the same problem in my Lincoln too. And yes all the rice out there seems to want to try the "undercover cop car" in a race too. Usually I get rid of them pretty quick once I floor it at about a 20mph roll. Oh and if I hear the words Grandpa's Car one more time some little punk is going to meet the real Tony Soprano and his vehicles large trunk. Now where did I put that money for the cams that I need.

Last edited:
It was late out and he was far back all i saw was head lights it wasn't untill he was closer that I was able to see what kind of car it was

My problem IS that I always get mistaken for a cop car. LOL it is funny when the way infront of you parts and the people slow down. But seriously I had the same problem in my Lincoln too. And yes all the rice out there seems to want to try the "undercover cop car" in a race too. Usually I get rid of them pretty quick once I floor it at about a 20mph roll. Oh and if I hear the words Grandpa's Car one more time some little punk is going to meet the real Tony Soprano and his vehicles large trunk. Now where did I put that money for the cams that I need.

So do I with my blacked out front end. Not a lot, but every once in a while.

Back