Lost a friend/coworker

DAG NABBIT! :mad:

2 priors' for driving impared?!?!?!
......................!@#$%......................)&*($%

I'm sorry to hear about your Associate

Totally pathetic. I feel bad for you to have to indure this.

The legal system is impaired when there are multiple DUI convictions and the perp is still on the street.

Not long ago here locally, there was a very serious interstate accident where several people were killed and it turned out the suspect had over five previous convictions in WV for driving under the influence and had other convictions out of state(PA) for the same. As a matter of fact, it turned out a warrant was out for his arrest for skipping his last court appearance for a previous DUI case! He had over 5 convictions, was out on bail on a pending DUI offense and then he's involved in accident with fatalities! :mad:

The legal system is impaired when there are multiple DUI convictions and the perp is still on the street.

I think you hit the nail on the head.
The technology is here I dont understand why we dont use it.
If you have had two DUIs in 5 years a breath analyzer before it will start in you car should be mandatory, paid by the person with the DUI.
If you get caught driving any car that dosen't have a breath analyzer it should be a few years jail time mandatory.

Joe was cut down in his prime, the funeral won't be untill next week, the family is waiting for his sis tho get out of the hospital.
She has a broken pelvis and broken ribs....the last thing joe did was push his sis off the back of the bike before impact.

Thanks for the kind words Joe was one hell of a machinist and is going to be impossible to replace.

Joe was cut down in his prime, the funeral won't be untill next week, the family is waiting for his sis tho get out of the hospital.
She has a broken pelvis and broken ribs....the last thing joe did was push his sis off the back of the bike before impact.

Thanks for the kind words Joe was one hell of a machinist and is going to be impossible to replace.

Sounds like he was a kind person who always thought of others first. I'm sure sorry for your loss. Losing anyone is hard. Losing a co-worker is especially hard, when you would normally see them every day. I can understand, because I have lost two in the last year :(

I can understand, because I have lost two in the last year
09-28-2007 12:17 PM
Sorry to hear that its hard as you know.
This is two for me also, lost a friend/coworker in 2005 to a cycle accident its like deja vu all over again.
Life is short make the most of it.

Brad was going to get a motorcycle license, but I think I've talked him out of it. I'm just too scared to have him out riding, with all of the stupid drivers out there! They don't look for cars or semis, nevermind motorcycles!

Very sad :(

Back