Carbon Fiber Trunk Keylock Cover

That came out nice!

Well done Danny!

See you soon, looking forwards to seeing/hearing your new exhaust!
...need to get it to the track soon!
*peer pressure smile*

Hope you plan on bringing that by the shop tonight, I'd love to check that out in person.

BTW you need to help deplete what's in the fridge ;)

Jeff

You could sell these every day! :D

carbonfbremblm.jpg

NICE!! :)

Hope you plan on bringing that by the shop tonight, I'd love to check that out in person.

BTW you need to help deplete what's in the fridge ;)

Jeff
Sounds like a deal I cant refuse! They don't call me the "Great Depleater" for nuthin! See ya bout 6:30 er so!

Wow! :eek:

That's EXACTLY what I want to do to mine! :D I've been collecting the extra trim pieces now for months. I was thinking the blue carbon fiber overlay to go along with the aquamarine interior.

Nice work! :big-grin:

Wow! :eek:

That's EXACTLY what I want to do to mine! :D I've been collecting the extra trim pieces now for months. I was thinking the blue carbon fiber overlay to go along with the aquamarine interior.

Nice work! :big-grin:

Great Minds! :D

I got mine from wesellcarparts.com.

Friend of mine runs the place so tell him Tripany sent ya if you get some from him.

Some of the pieces didn't fit as well as I would have liked but, over all I like it. You can touch this stuff without damaging it unlike the OEM paint.

Here's a link to my photobucket with all the pictures.
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/Tripany/DarkMark/

Mmmm... I think I'm in love with that marble wood. Quick question, though-- on the order form, what's auto and manual climate control? Anything particular to put in the "brief description" box?

Mmmm... I think I'm in love with that marble wood. Quick question, though-- on the order form, what's auto and manual climate control? Anything particular to put in the "brief description" box?

That marble wood IS nice!

It's a general order form for all makes and models... he had me put auto for my climate control. In the description box I'd put the year, make and model and any special notes (like Tripany rocks *winks*).

The only big thing is to make sure you're ordering a set for the correct year since the 95-96 years had the dual din cd/radio.

Now is it a new dash kit or is it like a sticker that you stick on to your dash pieces ??? Thanks

I'm still looking, but this is one option I've found...

http://www.fibercation.com/

I've seen their work and it is impressive. Lot more pricier though.

That's very nice... so they do the pieces right? Not stickers. I couldn't find anyone that did that for our cars.

That's what's I really wanted to do but, ended up going with what I've got due to cost, and who I got it from. It was great deal and it works for me. I figured I could always go back to stock, I'd just have to find a donor car... or piece it back one by one. If worse came to worse I could pull the "stickers" off and re-paint the pieces.

That's very nice... so they do the pieces right? Not stickers. I couldn't find anyone that did that for our cars.

They are not 'stickers' - they are 'overlays'. The carbon fiber cloth is "overlaid" on the actual part including the edges then the clear cover applied. they look 100% like custom carbon-fiber pieces. Since they also fabricate true carbon-fiber pieces - the material is authentic and the look is identical.

They are not 'stickers' - they are 'overlays'. The carbon fiber cloth is "overlaid" on the actual part including the edges then the clear cover applied. they look 100% like custom carbon-fiber pieces. Since they also fabricate true carbon-fiber pieces - the material is authentic and the look is identical.

Ohhhhh... now that's the way to go, if your pocket book can handle it. :)

Is that what you're working on JP? If so, I can't wait to see the finished product!

Is that what you're working on JP? If so, I can't wait to see the finished product!

That's what I want - my quote was estimated at $400-$500 parts unseen. I believe I have collected all the trim pieces except maybe 1 or 2 so I guess it's time to box 'em up and start the makeover. :)

I have some other interior stuff to do as well while I'm at it.

Hey Tiff...you better come get this thing before I decide to put it on my car. I had to take some material off the edges to make up for the added thickness of the carbon fiber. Man!... It looks like poured glass!!! It looks just like the thick clear layer over your interior pieces. This is definately one of my best yet! Web cam just dont cut it. I have enough CF to another one. Let me know if ya need somethin else covered.
IMG000045.jpg

That's what I want - my quote was estimated at $400-$500 parts unseen. I believe I have collected all the trim pieces except maybe 1 or 2 so I guess it's time to box 'em up and start the makeover. :)

I have some other interior stuff to do as well while I'm at it.

Awesome... you know I'm going to want some pictures when you get it installed! :D

Back