Selling 93 mrk 8, Metallic Cranberry

SpyderDiablo

Registered
Well, the time has come for me to face the music. I have a very nice Mark 8, that I am afraid will become a money pit. I love the car, love the speed/luxury combination. Just hate the price tag when something breaks or gives out. It has 111k miles, stock stereo/speakers, grey interior (good condition except for a tear in the passenger seat), less than 10k on the tires, paint is in good condition except for the clear coat on the front fender. Everything works. I finally lost the motivation to keep the car after last Tuesdays' alternator replacement (third in a year). At $322 a pop, it gets expensive. I do not have the money to put the car in a shop, let alone buy parts (if they can be found). The car drives nice, I just want to get something that is easier to find parts for (cheaper parts). This may sound rediculous/crazy, but I can't afford the upkeep on this nice car. I am willing to sell the car (clear title), or part it out (if I can find buyers for at least the motor and tranny). I have a truck, so I could dissasemble the car and not be hurting too much, but I have two kids, and it's kinda hard to put car seats in a reg cab chevy truck. Anyways, pm me offers, or email me at jhhedler@gmail.com. Thanks. You can also call me at (940)-839-1698. My name is Jarrod

Alternators shouldn't cost you more than $250 and only buy ford rebuilt units with a warranty since aftermarket units are POS that fail constantly.

If you're looking for a more sensible ride I would recommend a 2001+ corolla since they no longer have timing belts and are the best selling car in the world for a reason.

Call Max at 5 Star Ford:

Five Star Ford: http://www.fivestarford.com
For anyone looking for great discounts give Max Zuckerberg a call at Five Star Ford in Arizona. He offers the following: Motorcraft, 35% off list price. 25% off on Ford and Lincoln/Mercury parts, 20% - 25% off Ford Motorsport parts to club members who have paid their dues. Five Star Ford only charges actual UPS charges! Email: parts@fivestarford.com.
7100 E. McDowell Rd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Telephone (480) 946-3900 ext. 230
Toll Free (800) 866-1520

Tell him you are from LOD and he will give you a much better price.

Back