Hey kids.

jaygrant

Registered
Well, Here goes...the about me stuff. My name is Jay, and I am 28 years old. back when I was 21, my dad put me in a brand new Mustang and sent me on my way. 6 months later, I went to work for an actress who lives in my area (Tennessee) and one afternoon she sent me to Nashville in her 91 Towncar. needless to say, I was AMAZED. I fell in love with the car as soon as I pulled out of the driveway. Soon afterwards, I traded my new mustang in on a 1994 Black on black towncar signature. WOW. since then, I have had 2 1989 towncars, one I still have currently, a 93 towncar, and a 93 continental. well that was until earlier this week. I drive a BMW as a daily driver, and was on my way to look at a mercedes when I noticed a mark VIII sitting out back with the front air springs shot. When I asked about what it would take to buy it, I was floored when the guy said $500 and you can drive it home!!! Needless to say, I didnt pay the benz any attention, and now I'm the proud father of a 1994 green mark 8. the bags will be replaced this week and I couldnt be more happy with the car. (so happy it made me wanna join this message board) so here I am, and I look forward to chatting with all of you and thanks already for the help Ive gotten on the air bags.

Welcome! :)

The Town Cars are special. Most do not realize what a joy they are to drive.

Enjoy the Mark VIII. :D

Back