front end rebuilt 8 months ago, today, did it again!

jamies98lsc

Registered
less then a year ago i found this seller on ebay called world suspension, i thought their prices were great, so i bought a front end rebuild kit for my 98, when i got the parts i knew they were crap, but i put them in anyway, well tough lesson learned because today i installed a whole new front end, all TRW this time, me out of all people should have known better but at the time money was tight. the upper ball joint boots were all cracked and trashed and the lower ball joints have been making noise for the past week like they were bone dry, well they were, and the boots were trashed on them too, like they never had grease in them from day one. what a joke! i replaced the upper and lower control arms, sway bar end links, strut rod bushings and also noticed my front pads were almost to the rivets, so i threw on some ceramic pads, this is my first set of ceramics and i dont know what took so long to try them because they stop the car on a dime, they are awesome. my 98 never did stop like all these other marks i drive, i knew something wasnt right. tomorrow she'll go on the alignment rack and get all squared away, she drives incredible now and i'm in love all over again lol. stay away from world suspension, their parts are garbage.

Back