FS: 98 Mark VIII LSC

06ZX10R

Registered
im selling my beloved 98 Mark 8 LSC, Graphite Grey.
114k on the Meter
Car runs and drives 100 percent
Just replaced the Blend door *works great*
Air ride works mint
Is sensor lowered and also has the Module 8 installed wich works flawlessly.
Muffler Delete, with factory exhaust tips welded back on
Neon light will work once i install the ballast i bought *taillight*
car shifts awesome.
Very clean bought 5 months ago from Virginia.
1 defect is the drivers door panel *inside* is kinda crappy...
Other than that everything works great.
Will have pics up asap.
Just want to pay off the loan
5k obo takes it home.
Car is rust free and engine bay looks like you could eat off it.
Only reason for selling is i just purchased a G35 and its a little pricy for 2 cars.

LowRideR.jpg

Was this car by any chance bought at automaxx or carmaxx or whatever its called in stafford virginia wasn't it? Because I remember the drivers door panel being crappy.

Was this car by any chance bought at automaxx or carmaxx or whatever its called in stafford virginia wasn't it? Because I remember the drivers door panel being crappy.

yes it was.. Automaxx - drove all the way down there to pick it up.

Pics of interior will be uploaded by wed. Sorry holidays are hard for me to find time to do anything...

I was going to buy this in virginia but i went there one day and it was gone!! I have since bought a black 97 but if i did not have the black one I would purchase this from you. Anyways sorry for the useless post good luck with the sale and a nice mark!!

thanks, your not cluttering up the post its positive so its all good. its a beautiful car and well maintained... Under the hood looks like you could eat off it. So clean. Underbody looks VERY good also, no rust. I have no complaints at all...

Back