YAY! Fixed Blinker/Hazard Problem

Lucid484

Registered
Well after driving around for 3 weeks with no blinkers (hand signals and pissing off drivers suck!) my multifunction switch came in the mail...it was a pain getting off the dash and steering wheel shroud but got in there put in the new switch and YAY everything works again...Was praying it was the right part because it could have been the relay. well the part was 80 and prolly saved my self $100 in labor but just feeling good about fixing something my self was good enough.

after taking out the old switch i could see alot of the green corrosion on all the terminals and realized why it slowly stopped working.

If anyone wants to buy my old one off me for real cheap let me know...could dissassemble it and clean all the corrosion off it and get it working again.

I bought it from auto parts giant...was one of the cheaper places and had free shipping....but it took forever to get it though.

Sure could - a little electrical contact cleaner and an electronic wire brush will probably make that thing work like new.

Back