2008 Membership Dues

driller

El Presidente
Staff member
This is a reminder for everyone that the 2008 membership dues are now due.

The membership year is January 1 to December 31. Any new member paying dues after September 30 will be considered paid for the following year.

$20 annually entitles you to receive:

• Full membership status in the Lincolns of Distinction
  • Club Decal(New Members)
  • Annual Membership Card
  • Vendor discounts
  • Access to Member's Only forums
  • Posting in Member's Rides forum
  • Posting in Vendor forums
  • Posting in Vendor Review forum
  • Posting in Chapter forums
  • Upload profile picture
  • Larger Custom Avatar
  • Custom Title
  • Ability to upload images directly to message board
  • Increased private message space
  • Increased signature space and images
  • 20MB webspace
  • Email address @ mark8.org

There are several methods available to pay your dues or join the club.

Pay via PayPal @ http://mark8.org/lod/join.htm available from the home page.

Pay via PayPal using the paid subscription feature of the message board available via your user control panel.

You may also use the traditional mail in method.

If you are a club member, I urge you to not let your membership expire!

If you are not a member and like what you see around here, join up and become a member of the Lincolns of Distinction Car Club, Inc. and introduce yourself in the member introduction foum.

I became a Member because I realized how much knowledge there is here. My $20 is well spent for the information I have received. I know I have saved more way more than $20 getting answers here than paying someone else for them. You also get some extras becoming a Member, see above.

You don't have to pay, Your decision.

I just became a "member" by going thru paypal.

I totally agree, that the knowledge base around here is worth much more than the dues. I've lurked off and on for several years. Especially when I was considering a Mark VIII back in 2002. Now that we're going to have one, I'll need the knowledge even more.

We're flying out in less than a week to get our '97 LSC.

Looking forward to my first blend door replacement:confused:

Tim K.

i am part of the forum. do i have to pay? i'm just curious.... i don't want to rip anyone off

No, you do NOT have to join to use the forums. View the post up a few notches and you will be the benefits of becoming an official member. Once you see how much knowledge there is here to help you and save you money, I'm sure you will wish to become a dues paying member.

i'll pay via paypal when i can spare the money for sure. The information is well worth it. It almost makes me want to get an LSC just seeing all of your cars.... i got the big four door, the little four door and now i need my sport two door...LOL

I like this forum alot better then others i have been on.... i really use these forums to get information and also to socialize.... it seems like everyone on this forum is mature and better educated. I was getting tired of constantly dealing with people who are out to prove something :)

Happy holidays everyone!!!

The 20 mb of webspace benefit may go away for a little while. We'll be moving to a new server and it may take a little while to figure out how to manage it, but we'll get it together.

Back