Stock MAF

Of course you have a MAF. Putting a cone filter as opposed to a drop in won't make a bit of difference though.

Look the other way...it's in the hose from the airbox towards the engine. Be very careful with the thin wire that is in the airstream. Very fragile.

Be very careful of a cone filter you are required to spray with their oil. Most people OVERSPRAY and end up coating the MAF with oil and problems arise. Again from the top...there is nothing gained in going to a cone filter ( maybe looks ).

ok here are the pics of my intake. is the mass airflow sensor the one screwed into the side of the pipe to the left of the vacuum hose?

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

ok i measured it and its a big one. 3.5"!!! Quite a bit different in size than my 4cyl. Where can i find this adapter? i want to make sure i get the right one.

That can't be a Mark VIII..... Mark VIII's are NEVER that dirty~! Even in the engine compartment....

(Just pickin' on ya)

i JUST got it not even 2 days ago. havent had a chance to clean it out with all the rain. is it safe to pressure wash the bay of this car? ALSO the turn signal switch is borken on this car and i have a replacement. can someone do a brief writeup on how to change this? do i need a special steering wheel puller for this car?

That can't be a Mark VIII..... Mark VIII's are NEVER that dirty~! Even in the engine compartment....

(Just pickin' on ya)

You should have seen the one that was brought to me last month. The one in the pic is clean compared to this one. I had to send him away to clean it up before I would touch it. I guess he didn't like that, he never came back. I swear the hood must of never been lifted. I was even low on oil, had the factory plugs and wires still installed. The plugs had the white and green paint marks still on them. He was complaining of CELs and a misfire and wanted it tuned.

http://www.blueovalchips.com/index.php?action=item&id=64&prevaction=category&previd=5&prevstart=0

Back