1993 lincoln mark VIII 67k

john boschma

Registered
the drivetrain is 100% original and not modified in any way. everything is perfect on the car and everything works as it should.the only thing not original is what you see on the outside. otherwise everything is as it came from lincoln.
never any accidents, 100% rust free always garaged.
as you can see in the pics, it has brand new wheels and tires. 18x9.5 rears with 275/35-18's and 18x8.5 fronts with 245/40-18's ,cobra front and rear spindles with brand new bearings all around.
brand new 13 front cobra rotors and cobra calipers, with 11.65" cobra rear rotors and the stock lincoln calipers.the rotors are all cross drilled,slotted and zinc platted.
i lowered the car with the sensor adjustment.
it has grey interior that is extremely clean and nice. i have plenty more pics. Oh and the hood was built by myself.
this car rides and drives perfect you will not be dissapointed.
asking $7200 o.b.o. please email me at bandbracing@sbcglobal.net with any other questions or for more pics. thanks John

404647d754f64f441.jpg

Ok Josh, first things first.

1. Where are you?
2. How many miles on the car?

Very nice looking mark BTW.

the auction ends sunday 3/30/08 come you cheap ass people anti up, you lincoln owners are the cheapest people i've ever seen, been selling lincolns 18 years and they are the cheapest stingiest group of people i've ever seen. my lincoln has been on ebay for 5 days now it's had a bunch of people look at it and a bunch are watching it in thier MY EBAY but not even one person has made an offer, not even a lowball offer. sickening.

Attitude like this won't help you. It's a stock car with a pretty paint. Cheap ass is you who didn't put a dollar into where it matters most.

First, I already own a Mark VIII like most people here, so we are not looking to get another, so I don’t know why you expect us to bid on it. Calling people cheap is not going to help.
Second, a 15 year old mark viii with 67k miles is worth around $2,200 from a private seller in absolute perfect condition stock using Edmunds TMV in my area. That is the price of what cars are actually selling for, not the asking price, and not the KBB price. Unless you find someone who loves your exact modifications, i.e. your paint job, hood and wheels, you are better off selling an unmodified car. You never fully recoup the money you put in to mods and labor. Now you know why you have no bids. Lower your start price to under $2k and you may get some bids. People go to e-bay to get bargains.

First, I already own a Mark VIII like most people here, so we are not looking to get another, so I don’t know why you expect us to bid on it. Calling people cheap is not going to help.
Second, a 15 year old mark viii with 67k miles is worth around $2,200 from a private seller in absolute perfect condition stock using Edmunds TMV in my area. That is the price of what cars are actually selling for, not the asking price, and not the KBB price. Unless you find someone who loves your exact modifications, i.e. your paint job, hood and wheels, you are better off selling an unmodified car. You never fully recoup the money you put in to mods and labor. Now you know why you have no bids. Lower your start price to under $2k and you may get some bids. People go to e-bay to get bargains.

Well put.....

the auction ends sunday 3/30/08 come you cheap ass people anti up, you lincoln owners are the cheapest people i've ever seen, been selling lincolns 18 years and they are the cheapest stingiest group of people i've ever seen. my lincoln has been on ebay for 5 days now it's had a bunch of people look at it and a bunch are watching it in thier MY EBAY but not even one person has made an offer, not even a lowball offer. sickening.

You want a lowball offer? I'll give you $1,000.00... $1,200.00 if you put another hood on it.... $1,300.00 if you sand the paint off of it.

Everyone on this sight owns a lincoln, and insulting everyone here is the best way to NOT sell your car. If you have been selling lincolns for 18 years like you said, you would know you car isnt worth anything close to $7K. Maybe 1/2 of that if your lucky. I actually like the car a lot and would offer you 3K for it, but not after what you said above. Good luck selling your car with an attitude like that.

I figure it's about $750 per wheel for the upgrades, after that it's maybe another $2000 in the paint and hood. So possibly using that math it may be worth the asking price.

Maybe not?

At least the engine compartment is clean.

Back